Ruby Gemstone in Bangalore:
Touted as the ‘Gem of passion, Ruby has been treasured as a stone for the courage and power by the believers. It’s known as Manik in Hindi and it has always been a much admired, at certain extent, feared gemstone in this part of the world. As per the Vedic Astrology, Ruby is the Gemstone of Sun, the King of the Zodiac. Sun is the source of all energy in our Milky Way galaxy. The natural Ruby is mostly red in colour. And it’s also one of the preferred choices for the people to give someone as ‘gift of everlasting love.’ Ruby used to the primary armament of decoration in their Crowns for the ancient Kings and Queens across the world shows its importance.
Who should wear the Ruby Gemstone?
It’s the perfect companion for doctors, farmers, politicians and people who work in the Government. Still, before opting to wear Ruby, it’s always better to have a consultation with the Gemstone Expert. Because, the timing is a very vital aspect here. He/ she will analyze the planetary movement and choose the right time, colour and shape of the stone for you.
Astrological benefits of Ruby Gemstone:
1) It instills courage in our mind
2) It gives a radiant aura to the people who wearing it
3) Ruby wearing people gets the support from Government and other highest center of power
4) It wipes out the depression from our mind
5) It takes out the confusion and chaos in our mind
6) It enhances our thinking by giving us ‘focused mind’
7) According to the beneficiaries, it certainly helps our eyesight and blood circulation in our body
8) It’s the stone of truth, honesty and bravery
9) It is very useful to maintain a perfect balance between our mind and body
10) The wearer gains confidence and flow of energy